Friday, November 30, 2012

Valentine to my wife and daughter, who propel me forward after a step back!


I want to share a heart felt poem I wrote to my wife and daughter, June and Corrine, last Valentine's Day, 2012.  In it I truly tell what is needed by musicians, and all creative creatures, in order to step ahead after the set backs we all will suffer!


A VALENTINE FOR MY ‘2’

There’s a kind of expression you find
That exists between genuine friends;
A kind of expression and design
Between persons who’ve spent time cathecting,
Making their times shared fine;
As families, we find so much on which to wine and dine:
I feel we ‘3’ are rich in our memories,
Which contain ample amounts of all the above.
But above all is the warm love we’ve shared:
We’ve cared in the tough, great, good, and bad places of --- ‘us’—
I love you both very much!:
BE MY VALENTINES
LOVE AND RESPECT AND HIGH REGARDS,
DAD AND HUBBY,
More, more---XOXOXOXOXO

Please give me comments and feedback.
Sincerely,




Errol Weiss Schlabach





2 comments:

  1. In this poem I hopefully express the essence of the reason we have the courage to move forward.
    Sincerely,
    Errol Weiss Schlabach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added pics of my '2'!!
    Sincerely,
    Errol

    ReplyDelete